Are you an accredited investor? An accredited investor is defined as:
1. Any director, executive officer, or general partner of the issuer of the securities being offered or sold, or any director, executive officer, or general partner of a general partner of that issuer.
2. Or any natural person whose individual net worth or joint net worth with that person’s spouse at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000
3. Or any natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years, or joint income with that person’s spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years, and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year.
4. Or any trust with total assets in excess of $5,000,000 not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, whose purchase of the securities is directed by a person who has such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters, that he is capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
5. Or any organization that was not formed for the purpose of acquiring the securities being sold with total assets in excess of $5,000,000.
6. Or any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
We look forward to speaking to you soon. Please call Paul Habermas 713-652-4040